MPACT hosts Pete Wright, Esq. of Wrightslaw
Wrightslaw Special Education Law & Advocacy Seminar
- ⇒ Acquire collaborative strategies
- ⇒ Navigate complexities of IEPs and 504 Plans
- ⇒ Special education law, rights and responsibilities
- ⇒ Tests and measurements to measure progress and regression
- ⇒ SMART Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- ⇒ Introduction to tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
Wrightslaw programs are designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates, and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education. The program is not disability specific.
Register now for the Kansas City Area Wrightslaw Event!