MPACT Executive Board Committee Meeting
Thu, Jan 24, 2019 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 731-004-573
- Introduction of Guest(s)
- Introduction of Board Members
- Call meeting to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Executive Committee
- Board meeting expectations
- Board professional development
- Procedures for potential board members
- On-boarding newly elected board member(s)
- Board Secretary
- Assigned committees review
- Move to closed Session (if necessary)
*The agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to Section 610.021, RSMo, subsection (1).
MPACT Mission: “To empower families to advocate for themselves so that children with special educational needs can reach their full potential in education and life – through support, training, and education.”