Notice posted on December 19, 2018 at 6:00 PM
The MPACT Board of Directors will conduct an open meeting on Monday, November 20, pursuant to Section 610.021, RSMo, subsections (1).
December 19, 2018 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 610-478-725
- Introduction of Board Members
- Approval of previous meeting minutes
- Board Business
- Nomination and voting of new officers
- Committee Reports
- Executive Committee- Bonus approved 7,500 for staff and director 1,500 Approved 9,000 on November 28th.
- Internal Affairs-
- External Affairs- Trivia Night, December 15, 2018 and Wrightslaw May 9, 2018
- Directors Update
- Next meeting dates
- Move to closed Session (if necessary)
*The agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to Section 610.021, RSMo, subsection (1).
MPACT Mission: “To empower families to advocate for themselves so that children with special educational needs can reach their full potential in education and life – through support, training, and education.”